Popular posts from this blog
My Letter
To be successful in a Creative Photography the first thing and main thing you have to do is separate your work from everyone else's in the class. What i mean by separate your work is thinking outside the box and creating a photo that is like no one else's. Most of the time you never want to go with your first idea because it is likely that others have thought of that too. I have made this mistake during a forced perspective project when i couldn't think of anything so I just went with the only idea I had. Luckily I normally am able to think outside of the box for most of my projects which allows me to stand apart from most of the class. One example of my best pieces of work is from my blue project.
What Art?
1) The mood of the image seems to be stressed. Both models have a relax face although it seems chaotic to me. 2) I believe the images were created by painting the models with body paint, i do not believe that photoshop was used to create these images. 3) The colors in the image give it its stressed mood or feeling. 4) I feel like these images are meant to show what goes on in ones head.



Comments
Post a Comment