My Letter

To be successful in a Creative Photography the first thing and main thing you have to do is separate your work from everyone else's in the class. What i mean by separate your work is thinking outside the box and creating a photo that is like no one else's. Most of the time you never want to go with your first idea because it is likely that others have thought of that too. I have made this mistake during a forced perspective project when i couldn't think of anything so I just went with the only idea I had. Luckily I normally am able to think outside of the box for most of my projects which allows me to stand apart from most of the class. One example of my best pieces of work is from my blue project.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1st Semester Reflection

Gottfried Helnwein