Popular posts from this blog
Are You Lost In A World Like Me
1. I feel like the general premise of the video is showing the downs of society. Through out the video peoples faces are only in their phones and not on whats around them. It shows masses of people just walking off cliffs because they are not paying attention. 2. I think the video is every effective in conveying its message. It makes clear points through out the video of people not caring for others lives when they need help, or the struggles animals may be going through, and last the disasters going on all around them because they are so focused on their phones. 3. This video to me feels like a amplified view of society. We are not there yet but we will be soon if we don't do something about it. So at some points it feels like a warning but at others it feels like we are already there towards the points of disaster the video shares.
My Letter
To be successful in a Creative Photography the first thing and main thing you have to do is separate your work from everyone else's in the class. What i mean by separate your work is thinking outside the box and creating a photo that is like no one else's. Most of the time you never want to go with your first idea because it is likely that others have thought of that too. I have made this mistake during a forced perspective project when i couldn't think of anything so I just went with the only idea I had. Luckily I normally am able to think outside of the box for most of my projects which allows me to stand apart from most of the class. One example of my best pieces of work is from my blue project.

Comments
Post a Comment